Eggs not needed here for this delicious and simple tofu scramble. Few ingredients and ready in less than 8 minutes, start your day right.
Tofu scramble, a vegan alternative to scrambled eggs. It's so easy to make, high in protein, and ready in 8 minutes.
- 1 Knife
- 1 pan
- 1 12 oz silken tofu
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1/4 orange pepper
- 1/4 onion
- dash salt,pepper and paprika
- 2 tsp olive or avocado oil
- Remove the tofu from the package, rinse in cool water and then try with a clean lint free cloth or paper towels.
- Thoroughly wash and pat dry the vegetables before chopping into smaller uniformly sized pieces.
- Add to a nonstick pan heated to medium with the oil salt and pepper.
- Saute until the vegetables are cooked almost to your liking.
- Carefully crumble the tofu with your hands into the pan, stir and heat through.