To draw the attention from the crowd while taking a walk on the street in winter, you will also need a pair of fashionable boots except a gorgeous coat. Even though boots are no longer a newly released item in the vogue industry, they are made to be attractive by those fashion gurus in each new season. Limitation set by seasons gradually compromise to fashion. In this article, you will see five kinds of chic boots. Here, you will detect the present fashion concepts advocated by 2012 boots designers. Now, let¡¯s begin.
Top 1: Basic-Styled Ankle Boots
Those basic-styled ankle boots may not leave a deep impression for you at the first glance. But understated appeal oozing out from them enables them to become an eternal force on the fashion footwear arena. Fashion gurus have never stopped exploring their mind. In this case, fresh design concepts are frequently seen in each new season. For example, hairy accessories on boots from Nicolas Kirkwood, cold-toned metal decorations on boots from Jason Wu and so on always draw most attention once released. This year, to make some fashionable changes on your look, you are recommended with boots listed below. For sure, they embrace a basic style yet seem rather chic.
1. Christian Louboutin High Heel Ankle Boots
2. Valentino Leather Ankle Boots
3. Nicolas Kirkwood Leather with Fur Ankle Boots
4. Burak Uyan Belted Leather Ankle Boots
5. Jason Wu Metallic Heel Leather Ankle Boots
Top 2: High-Heeled Ankle Boots
It seems like high heels hold irresistible appeal for most females. They are made to present various lines. Skin-toned gauze is used on boots from Jimmy Choo. Hollow-out style is applied on boots from Jerome C. Rousseau. Tassels look great on boots from Christian Dior. Crossed tapes are another great design on boots from Nina Ricci. To highlight your femininity, try boots listed below this year.
1. Jimmy Choo Limpid Gauze High Heel Ankle Boots
2. Jerome C. Rousseau Sandle-Shape Limpid Ankle Boots
3. Christian Dior Tassel High Heel Ankle Boots
4. Alexander Wang Crisscross Military Ankle Boots
5. Nina Ricci Strings High Heel Ankle Boots
Top 3: Thick-Sole Ankle Boots
Heaviness is noticed by designers once again. Breaking away from tradition fashion rules, designers keep an open mind while designing the wedge soles. Nicolas Kirkwood and Burberry Prorsum applied hollow-out embroidery on their boots except increasing the heels. Simple yet modern fashion sense oozes out from boots released by Emporio Armani. Artistic appeal on boots designed by Alaia and Jil Sander also stirs up a big tide on the footwear arena.
1. Nicolas Kirkwood Decorative Pattern Platform
2. Burberry Prorsum Suede and Canvas Lace-Up Platform
3. Alaia Python and Suede Cutout Ankle Boots
4. Emporio Armani Clear Wedge Ankle Boots
5. Jil Sander Leather Wedge Ankle Boots
Top 4: Animal Fur Boots
Fur from various animals is loved by designers. Towering instep on Alejandro Ingelmo boots draws most attention, right? Monochromatic leather is widely used on Ralph Lauren and Diego Dolcini ankle boots. As one of the favorite sexy designers for most females, leopard is loved by Alexandre Birman. But to steal the show, you will find Jimmy Choo is always a great choice! Pristine appeal gets wonderfully enhanced on their jungle ankle boots.
1. Alejandro Ingelmo Zebra Pattern Leather Ankle Boots
2. Ralph Lauren Leather and Shearling Ankle Boots
3. Jimmy Choo Feathers-Decoration High Heel Boots
4. Diego Dolcini Fur and Suede Ankle Boots
5. Alexandre Birman Leopard Shearing-Trimmed Boots
Top 5: Knee Boots
Even though various ankle boots are released each year, tradition knee boots have never been forgotten by fashion-conscious females, especially when new design concepts are always seen on those classic styles. These boots are like a piece of white canvas for painting. Designers sprinkle their thinking randomly. Will you love a flat or high heel? Does an understated color or elegant flower draw your attention? To flatter your rich fashion taste, don¡¯t let boots mentioned below slip.
1. Stuart Weitzman Leopard Pattern Flat Knee Boots
2. Miu Miu Lace-Up Suede High Heel Knee Boots
3. Rene Caovilla Multi-Decoration High Heel Knee Boots
4. GUCCI Suede Leather High Heel Knee Boots
5. Pierre Hardy Leather Knee Boots
Author bio: Katherine comes from Dingyi.co.uk – a site where you can see various fashion snow boots. To be fashionable, why not pay there a visit now?