As 2013 is coming to a close I want to thank all of my readers for the comments, shares, and continued support. I never thought 3 years ago when I started my little blog about makeup that I would end up with a positive pregnancy test and completely turning around my direction.
Blogging began as a way for me to share products that I liked and then turned into my journey as a first time mother, finding out that our son has special needs, learning how to cook and so much more. Thanks to fans like you I have been able to participate in some awesome product reviews, take sponsored opportunities to be able to have my first cell phone, help pay bills, and start to really enjoy this hobby that has become my business.
As 2014 approaches I want to thank you sincerely, because of you I have been able to accept a big opportunity that is going to really help this blog and myself get some proper equipment needed, and a new layout as well! While the start of the new year may get off to a rocky point: I’m still waiting for the newest addition to the family to make his appearance! Once that new mom tiredness wears off, we will be back on our feet and ready to go.
I am doing my best to schedule as many posts as I can so that I can just chat and reply to comments with you without doing to much when the little one arrives but enjoying his sweetness. Topics I will be covering next year:
- Special Needs– More about Early Intervention, how Korey is doing with Speech and OT, transitioning from Early Intervention to Preschool and more
- Baby topics– Development, play, eating, all sorts of fun things!
- Cooking/Baking– I plan on doing a lot more cooking and baking. There is going to be a mixture of healthy and indulging foods. I am striving to make healthier choices but I do not expect to break Keith of his habit of loving ooey gooey things covered in cheese. While I would like to just take a run with one but an equal amount is what happens in this household so I see that I should be reasonable.
- Wellness– Exercise, eating healthier, and so on. I plan on getting this baby weight off at a reasonable pace. With Korey I didn’t start losing the weight until a year after he was born simply because I didn’t take care of myself.
There will be more but that is what I plan on really focusing on. And now, here are the top 10 posts of 2013!
- Los Pollos Hermanos Fried Chicken Strips
- Simple Iced Coffee
- Lashfood Review
- Outback Steamed Green Beans
- Monsters University Living Room
- Simple Halloween Bones
- Candy Cornbread Muffins
- Alice Springs Chicken
- Monsters University DIY Mirror
- A.1 Chicken Bites