This post is sponsored by Global Influence.
Dads are pretty amazing. My boyfriend Keith is best all-star dad that I know. He has done so much for our family, and especially for our boys. He moved us all into our first apartment when I was 9 months pregnant with our first child. Keith really took the time to understand Korey’s developmental delay diagnosis and did everything he could do to get Korey talking. He figured out the way that Korey learns and helped him immensely in learning over 100 words.
With our second child, Kyler, he has bonded so well with him. Getting him smiling and laughing every day, making silly faces and jokes and including Korey in everything that they do so Korey doesn’t feel left out. I am so thankful every day that my children to get have him as an amazing father and watch them learn so many things from him.
Now do you have a dad that you would say is an all-star? Perhaps it’s your friend, husband, or even your own father. Target and Dove Men+Care are holding a contest to find the best All-Star Dad.
- Show your All-Star Dad choice in a quick video submission for a chance to win tickets to Baseball’s 2014 Midsummer Classic, using hashtag: #DoveAllStarDad
- Videos can be submitted through Instagram with a maximum length of 15 seconds, or through the sweepstakes site with a maximum of 30 seconds.
- Deadline to submit videos is 5/4
- Once videos are submitted Dove Men+Care and Target will select the top 10 videos
- On 5/15/2014 viewers can votes on their favorite All-Star Dad video and be entered in for a chance to win a $10 Target gift card.
- Videos that make it to the top 3 get tickets and an all-expense paid trip to the 2014 Midsummer Classic in Minneapolis with their All-Star Dad
Treat your all-star dad to Dove Men+Care at Target. From Extra Fresh Body Wash, Fresh Awake Antiperspirant Deodorant to Dove Men+Care Hydrate+ Face Lotion. Your dad is covered with the things he needs thanks to Dove Men+Care.