Star Wars Drink Recipe Yoda Cocoa
More delicious star wars recipes! Try this Yoda Cocoa.
Author: Ashleigh W
- 4 cups of milk of your choice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 oz. white chocolate chips
- 2 drops of Green food coloring
- whipped cream
- 2 Candy Eyes
- Green sprinkles
- Dip the glass in water then in green sprinkles
- Stir together milk, vanilla, food coloring and white chocolate in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer and melted
- Do not let it boil
- Remove from heat and serve immediately, topped with whipped cream and sprinkle the green sprinkles and add 2 eyes