Spicy Deviled Eggs Perfect Holiday Appetizer
Are you looking for a delicious and spicy appetizer dish to bring to your family holiday gathering? This Spicy Deviled Eggs recipe will sure to be the hit at your next party!
One of my favorite ways to eat anything is by making it spicy! From chicken wing dip to mini pizzas, I enjoy anything when you top it off with something hot. To change up one of Keith’s favorite dishes deviled eggs, I like to add some Tabasco sauce. Having a tray that is not spicy allows for people who are a bit sensitive, like Keith, to enjoy.
- ¼ cup of Mayonnaise (a Tbsp extra may be needed if you like it moister)
- 1 Tsp of mustard
- 3 drops of Tabasco sauce
- ⅛ tsp of ground black pepper
- Chili powder
- salt if needed
- 6 hard boil eggs
- Slice the hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove all the yolks into a small bowl. Mash the yolk with a fork along with the ingredients above. Check taste, salt if needed.
- You can either spoon the filling into each egg white or spoon the mixture into a ziplock bag and press it to one corner. Cut off that corner and squeeze the mixture into each egg white. Makes it look cute, and professional.
- Sprinkle the eggs with chili powder. Gives it an extra kick! If you prefer you can always substitute with paprika. Decorate with chopped chives and serve.
Having a huge family get together on Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve these are perfect to bring. We pass around so much food during our holiday parties that you can never leave on an empty stomach. Also, you leave with tons of laughs and pictures!What is your favorite holiday appetizer?