Iced coffee. One of summers best drinks, but who am I kidding as the site says I live off love and coffee. I could have iced coffee year round. Since I am learning how to perfect my iced coffee recipe I wanted to reach out to you lovely readers and share this deliciousness with you! Just don’t go bouncing off the walls, I am not liable for any damage 🙂
- 2 cups brewed coffee to your preferred strength
- 2-3 packages of Stevia or your preferred sweetener per serving
- 2-3 TBSP half-and-half or your preferred milk,creamer, etc.
- Brew coffee as directed.
- Add sweetener and cream desired in beverage container that holds hot fluids.
- Pour coffee over sweetener and cream and stir.
- Put in fridge for up to an hour to reach cold temperature.
- Add ice or ice made from coffee to beverage and enjoy!
Very simple, perfect, delicious for a day that needs caffeine to be cooled. You can always use decaf coffee, if like me you are pregnant or just trying to cut down on caffeine intake. It’s great if you prep the coffee and put it in the fridge overnight and then just add ice in the morning when you wake up and no trip out of the house. Prepare a big batch for friends or to just keep yourself fueled all day!
You can also use syrups to sweeten the taste. I have yet to actually have a syrup sweetener in my kitchen to test out but I would really love to try and experiment with what I can do. Do you have any syrup favorites? I would love to hear recommendations.
FREE 3 healthy fruits for weightloss
Subscribe for healthy food updates and get this 6 page e-book on healthy fruits to eat for free!