The Perrigo Nutritionals product, information and two gift packs have been provided by Perrigo Nutritionals.
After becoming a mom, I realized how quickly money can add up for a baby. With 6 months of breastfeeding under my belt with my first child, I was scanning the formula aisle and was shocked at the price tags. Thankfully I have never been one to be afraid of store brand products, with coupons and even samples available I was happy to say that Walmart’s Parents Choice formula satisfied my son’s needs.
Perrigo Nutritionals store brands such as Walmart’s Parents Choice and Target’s Up & Up formula give children the nutrition they need without hurting our wallets as parents.
About Perrigo Nutritionals
· Many moms are not aware that they can save up to 50 percent on infant formula by choosing a store brand over a national brand
· Store Brand Formula is nutritionally comparable to the national brands, yet are typically up to half the price, and can save you about $600 a year
· Perrigo Nutritionals is the largest supplier of Store Brand Infant Formula and nutrition products in the world and one of only four companies recognized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for meeting the strict FDA requirements for safety, nutrition and quality for infant formula-manufacturing in the United States
· Same standards and expertise used to develop infant formula applied to toddler foods
· Toddler foods are appropriately developed for variety of stages of growth and motor skills with quality, nutritional ingredients to create foundation of good nutrition
My toddler was thrilled with having a variety of store brand snacks, like Up & Up Little Puffs in blueberry and Parent’s Choice Squeezeable Fruit. His little brother was pleased with the Parent’s Choice formula and ate it all up!
Now saving money is not the only category that I need help in, time management and getting rid of unnecessary stress are areas I can use tips in too. Recently I had the chance to read Crystal Paine’s new book, “Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life”, and picked up a great deal of tips!
Crystal Paine’s 5 Money Saving Tips for Families
Create a Budget
A budget gives you parameters and purpose, it gives you boundaries, and it gives you freedom to live creatively within those boundaries.
Shop With Cash
When you shop with a credit card (or even a debit card, for that matter!) you can have your budget in your head and you can do the best to stick with it when you check out, but it’s so much easier to go just a little bit over here and there when you’re swiping!
Plan a Menu
When you have a plan in place for what you’re supposed to be eating each meal and you’ve already purchased the ingredients for those recipes, it’s a lot harder to justify chucking the plan for takeout.
Coupons are a great way to save a lot of money on your grocery bill, but they can be hard to keep up with. Clipping, sorting, and organizing coupons takes time — so enter a coupon database! You’ll have access to printable and other coupons currently available and it’s one of the most effective and efficient ways to save money on groceries.
Buy Store Brands
One way to save a great deal of money on your grocery budget is to learn to like and use a variety of brands. The sooner you can get over being a brand-snob, the more your pocketbook will thank you.
For example, while I breast fed my children, moms who choose to formula feed can save up to 50 percent by switching to store brand formula, which meets the same FDA quality standards as expensive name brands. There are also coupons available at a website – StoreBrandFormula.com (www.storebrandformula.com). This one simple change can save moms about $600 a year.
One reader will be able to win the same package I received:
- A copy of “Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life” by Crystal Paine
- 1 container of store brand formula
- 9 assorted Puree Pouches
- 5 assorted Puffs
- 4 assorted Yogurt Bites