Pumpkin Spice Muffins for Fall Dessert
- Pumpkin Bread or Muffin mix
- Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses
- Bake Pumpkin Muffins according to directions
- Let muffins cool for 5 minutes at least
- Melt 10 Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses in a microwavable safe bowl for 2 minutes at 1 minute intervals or over stop top
- Spoon over muffins or pour into frosting decorator
Are you ready for everything pumpkin spice? I love making these Pumpkin Spice Muffins around fall for Korey after school or Keith to grab a bite in the morning. It’s the perfect reminder that it’s Fall, and a wonderful way to use up some left over Halloween candy.
Do you think that there can be too much Pumpkin Spice flavor in Fall? From drinks to side dishes, perfume and everything in between. Sometimes I wonder where to draw the line with Pumpkin Spice, I haven’t found that line yet but I’ll let you know when I get there.
I’ve passed some of these along to friends and family and they most often love having them with a warm cup of cocoa in the afternoon. It becomes a bit chilly in the fall in Western New York so anything that keeps you warm is usually appreciated!
How would you enjoy this treat? Coffee, tea, or a nice warm cup of cocoa? Let me know in the comments and PIN or YUM if you enjoy! Have a wonderful fall!
Find more delicious treats when you follow me on Pinterest: