This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggcellentTreats #CollectiveBias
Peanut Butter and Chocolate French Toast
When I go shopping for Easter candy I have such a hard time not dipping into the stash before the basket hunt. Luckily this peanut butter and chocolate french toast allows me to get some candy in with BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk.
Easter time at my local Walmart is so much fun, shopping for the family and seeing what new products are out. That’s exactly where I found the BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk, and because we can’t get enough peanut butter and chocolate I grabbed some BUTTERFINGER® Minis too.
Even though it means candy season during Easter, BUTTERFINGER® has no artificial colors and flavors, added colors from natural sources. Win, for the parent book to keep the family less bouncy, after all it should be the Easter Bunny whose bouncing all around!
These are the perfect combination of peanut butter and the classic taste of BUTTERFINGER® that we have come to know and love. Even the molding of the egg made me ooo and ahhh, almost too perfect to eat!
Easter Hack: Plan out your to-do list for shopping, at least, a week ahead. Have another to-do list of the day’s activities and hosting needs to check over the day before to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- 6 slices of thick bread
- 2 eggs
- ½ c. milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon sugar
- BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk
- bunny shaped cookie cutter
- powdered sugar (optional)
- syrup (optional)
- Toast the bread for 1-2 minutes until slightly golden
- Take cookie cutter and cut out bunny shape in bread
- Mix together eggs, cinnamon sugar and milk until well blended
- Dip bread in and coat each side, to keep my hands clean I like to use a fork to turn it
- Place on buttered pan over medium heat turning on each side until golden
- Serve hot and place BUTTERFINGER® Cup Eggs 6pk, one on each bunny and let melt
- Offer powdered sugar and syrup as an added topping
You can find more delicious ideas on the FLAVORFUL MOMENTS PINTEREST BOARD. Easter breakfast is going to be delicious with these peanut butter and chocolate french toast bunnies!