Matcha Green Tea Chia Pudding with Raspberry Sauce
One of the biggest ingredients people are now adding to their healthy lifestyle is matcha. Matcha is essentially a specially grown and processed green tea that is in the form of a finely ground powder. With it’s form being finely ground there are many ways you can use it, like in this delicious snack I’m sharing today.
Everyone is about to be in a back-to-school rush, if you’re not already. Often as parents, we neglect ourselves first in almost all aspects of life. Having a good snack is one of my areas I’ve been trying to work on, adding matcha to my snack gives me a great energy boost and I love that I can make this recipe set overnight and when I’m ready for the raspberry sauce I have just a little wait.
- 1 cup milk (any milk works)
- 3 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp of Matcha powder
- 1 Tbsp of sugar (or any sweetener even honey works)
- For Sauce:
- 2 Cups Raspberries
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- Mix first 4 ingredients together and allow to sit in the fridge overnight, or for at least 3 hours.
- For sauce simmer everything in a saucepan for about 15 minutes until raspberries have broken down.
- Pass through a fine sieve.
- Allow to cool .
- To serve, mix the sauce with the chia pudding and enjoy!
If you have a friend that is looking for something healthy to try and eat, invite them over for a brunch and have them give this a try. Eating chia seeds is one of my favorite things ever and I love the texture of this chia pudding.
Do you have a favorite you to use matcha? Have you tried chia pudding before?