I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and welcome to Week 8 of the Happy Home Life! During our seventh week we had 36 total links! Let’s see if we can beat that this week 🙂 My favorite link was the adorable Monster Inc. stora And don’t forget to tell your blogging friends to come link up with us so we can grow this party! The more people we have linking up, the more eyes you’ll get on your posts!
We’ll be here on Sunday at 8:00PM EST/5:00PM PST to bring you the Happy Home Home Life linky party. We will be open until Wednesday at 8:OOPM EST/5:00PM PST for your family friendly posts. Each host will pick two favorites (when there are over 200 links) and we’ll also highlight the most clicked through post(s). All features will be pinned to the Happy Home Life party board on Pinterest and many posts will be shared on other social media outlets either through the hosts or through The Happy Home Life.
Most Clicked Post:
This post received the most clicks:
All features (most clicked and host’s favorites) are pinned to The Happy Home Life board on Pinterest:
On to this week’s party information: Your Hosts Kori – Just Another Mom * Twitter * Google + * Facebook * Instagram * Pinterest Michelle – Dishes and Dust Bunnies * Twitter * Google+ * Facebook * Instagram * Pinterest Ashleigh – Living Off Love and Coffee * Twitter * Google+ * Facebook * Instagram * Pinterest Corinne – Wondermom Wannabe * Twitter * Google + * Facebook * Instagram * Pinterest Linky Party Rules:
- Link up the direct URL to your blog post, not your main blog URL
- You may link up to 3 family friendly posts (see below for further clarification)
- No giveaways, no links to other linky parties, no links to products you are selling
- Appreciated but not required: please follow the hosts on one social media channel
- Visit other posts in the linky party and let them know you found them via #TheHappyHomeLife
- Optional- link back to the party in your post or a linky party page
What You Can Link Up:
- Frugal Living
- If it will help to create a happy home life, link it up!
Let’s create The Happy Home Life
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email. Free fitness tracker to help stick to your healthy routine.