Have you ever lived life on the edge? By making breakfast for dinner I mean. After months of messing around in the kitchen making different breadings for pork chops; this fantastic recipe was stumbled upon.
If you’re tired of the same old same old with your current pork chop breading; I promise you that this will blow your taste buds out of the water. Think a certain cinnamon sugar cereal and that is exactly the taste you get with this. Real simple only a few ingredients and you can get to rocking the kitchen.
The thinner the pork chops the better, they crunch up really nice and make the sugar really stand out.
Have you ever turned breakfast into dinner?
- 6-8 thin sliced pork chops
- 1 c of finely chopped corn flakes
- ½ c. milk
- 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- Cut pork chops into bite sized pieces
- Mix corn flakes and cinnamon sugar in a processor until blended
- Place corn flake and cinnamon sugar mixture into bowl
- Dip pork pieces into milk covering well and toss into bowl with mixture
- Bake 250 for 20-30 minutes