One of Korey’s favorite animals at the zoo is the elephants. Seneca Park Zoo has a section where we can watch them get showers and tended to. What wouldn’t be better than doing some elephant crafts with a toddler?
1. Paper Elephants from Relief Teaching
2. DIY No-Sew Sock Elephant from Sweet Tea and Saving Grace
3. Milk Jug Elmer the Elephant Craft from The Imagination Tree – I love crafts that use milk jugs. Korey’s preschool teacher was the first one to show me milk jug crafts and this elephant craft is perfect.
4. Cut and Fold Toilet Roll Elephants from The Craft Train
5. Paper Plate Elephant Puppet from I Heart Crafty Things
6. Handprint Elephant Craft from Crafty Morning
7. Easy Origami Elephant from Hodge Podge Craft
8. Elephant Craft With Noisemaker Nose from Storytime Katie
9. Easy Horton Hears a Who Mask from Mamas Like Me
10. Sponge-Painted Elmer the Elephant from Buggy and Buddy
11. Paper Plate Elephant Door Hanger from Crafty Crafted
12. Elephant Toothpaste from Fun at Home With Kids
13. Elmer Suncatcher Elephant Craft from Crafts on Sea
14. Elephant CD Craft from Arts and Crafts for Kids
15. Elephant March Game from Counting My Kisses
16. Cupcake Liner Elephant Craft from I Heart Crafty Things – How adorable are these cupcake liners? These are so are on our to-do list!
17. Printable Elephant Bookmarks from Piikea Street
18. Elephant Feet from Tin Cans from Martha Stewart
19. Pipe Cleaner Elephant from Elephant a Day – I always seem to get a package of pipe cleaners every month. This fun elephant craft from pipe cleaners is on my list for us to do.
20. Elephant Watering Can Garden Craft from Teach Beside Me
21. African Elephant Printable Craft from Learn Create Love
22. Printable 3-D Zoo Figures from First Palette
23. Party Blower Elephant Craft from Simply Home Blog
24. Dumbo’s Trunk of Hearts Craft from Disney Family
25. Elephant Egg Carton Craft from Danielle’s Place
Browse some fun candy corn crafts for kids.
FREE 3 healthy fruits for weightloss
Subscribe for healthy food updates and get this 6 page e-book on healthy fruits to eat for free!