Easy Delicious Recipe for Pumpkin Muffins
Want to cook up some fall flavor in an easy recipe? These Pumpkin Muffins are easy to make, delicious fluffy muffins in under 30 minutes.
- 2 c. Bisquick or baking mix
- ½ c. sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. cloves
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- ¾ c. milk
- 2 T. oil
- 1 c. canned, cooked pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 400o
- Grease muffin tins
- In a small bowl lightly mix egg, milk and oil
- In a large bowl stir together Bisquick, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves
- Make a well in dry ingredients and pour in egg mixture
- Stir just until moistened (leave batter lumpy)
- Fold in pumpkin puree
- Pour into greased muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes
Have you gotten all of your fall festive fun out? The usual pumpkin patch picking, costumes and hay rides? This is the first year that Korey wants to go on a haunted hayride.
How old do you this a child should be to go on a hayride? One of them near us has a time where it’s not scary so I think that’s probably appropriate for his first time.
Enjoy these pumpkin muffins!