Delicious STAR WARS Bantha Cocoa Recipe
At midnight the Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens toys are released in Walmart. Are you lining up? Whether you plan on going or want to stay home, there’s nothing better than making this Star Wars Bantha Cocoa recipe to celebrate!
Truth be told, I never knew the glory of the Star Wars saga until Keith and I started dating. He introduced me to all the episodes, and of course told me all the controversy with certain things. His heart was broken when George Lucas decided to sell to Disney, but he has faith in the direction this new movie is headed.
Now if you have seen a movie or two, you will remember the big bantha’s that are adaptable to many different environments. Producing blue milk, hence the color you see, and known for their long hair and horns. Not the friendliest creatures you will meet in the Star Wars universe.
- 4 cups of milk of your choice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 oz. white chocolate chips
- 2 drops of Blue food coloring
- whipped cream
- Stir together milk, vanilla, food coloring and white chocolate in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring often, until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer and melted
- Do not let it boil
- Remove from heat and serve immediately, topped with whipped cream
This drink is great for any time you are feeling like you need to use the force, or go to the dark side. And if you have a Star Wars fan in the house, they will love this recipe if you surprise them with it!
Are you planning on going to see the movie in theaters when it’s out?