Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Pizza with Stuffed Crust
This pizza is what made me realize how amazing my boyfriend is with cooking and his knack for getting the right tastes together. He knows that I love hot and spicy buffalo chicken and that I like dipping it into blue cheese. And who doesn’t like a stuffed crust pizza?
- 1 Package of string cheese
- 1 ball of dough
- Blue Cheese (we use Marie's Premium Super Blue Cheese)
- Frank's Buffalo Hot Sauce
- ¼ c. Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ c. Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Oil of your choosing (for crust)
- Flour( to prevent sticking from the rolling pin and pan)
- 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast shredded (soak this in the Frank's Buffalo Hot Sauce for at least an hour along with Italian seasoning)
- First stretch out your dough bigger than your pan.
- You will need to fold your crust so be careful of tearing.
- Rip the string cheese in half and place along the dough for the crust.
- Fold over the dough to cover the string cheese.
- Make sure to press the dough together to do your best to seal.
- Any blowouts will still be delicious but lack the best part, which is having the cheese in the crust.
- Run oil along the crust and lightly dust with garlic powder.
- This gives the crust a nice taste along with more crunch.
- Lay out your layer of blue cheese along the dough.
- Take out your chicken that was marinating and spread it across the pizza.
- You can use more of less to everyone's taste.
- Lastly place your mozzarella and mild cheddar cheese on top.
- Please remember how thin or thick your dough is underneath.
- Too much will make your slices collapse.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes
Have you ever had a Buffalo Chicken pizza?