Baby’s Brilliant App
Does your child like learning from technology and apps? Have you heard of Baby’s Brilliant App?
I loved exposing Korey to new apps when he was a baby. He learns faster with technology and enjoys the stimulation. One of the apps I wished he was able to try while he was younger is the Baby’s Brilliant App.
Baby’s Brilliant App Includes
· Hearing impaired – This is a big improvement in apps from others that I have seen. Now children with hearing issues are able to participate in fun apps.
· Colorful animation- Using specific colors you can help stimulate babies brains better. Through colorful animation your baby will be attracted to the things they are learning about.
· Interactive videos- Your baby is lead to being asked to click on animals to hear their sound. A great cause and effect tool.
· Foreign languages- Simple first time introductions to allow your baby to experience different languages. Chinese, Spanish, French and German are included.
· Night light- On the app there is a night light setting allowing for you baby to be soothed with visuals and soft music.
I really love the interactive videos on the Baby’s Brilliant App. It gives the child incentive to use their fine motor skills to press and hear the animal noise. Korey thought it was still adorable, so with children with developmental delays I would highly recommend checking this out.
Baby’s Brilliant is always holding a give away for $250 cash and there is going to be two winners!
What did you enjoy about the Baby’s Brilliant App most?