This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimpleSatisfyingSalads #EverydayEffortless #CollectiveBias
Italian Couscous Chicken Salad
Is dinner time hectic for you? I believe in having at least 7 meals on hand that you know you can make under 30 minutes, and an Italian couscous chicken salad featuring Tyson® Grilled & Ready chicken and Wish-Bone® Italian dressing.
Dinner has always been a busy time, even when I was younger. My mom worked late nights frequently so when we were able to eat dinner together she liked something she could easily prepare but still gave a satisfying taste.
Now as a mom of a preschooler and his little brother who loves to run around, I’m finding that there is less time to prepare dinner than before. How do I get by? When I’m at my local Walmart I go to the frozen food section and pick up a bag of Tyson Grilled and Ready chicken, the ideas are endless with this simple ingredient.
Add some Wish-bone Italian dressing which I easily found on the end cap of the salad dressing aisle, shopping done and I’m out!
Favorite foods? I always go for a salad, there’re so many ways you can make one and if you do it right it can be a fantastic main course. Couscous is something I always have in the pantry, once I can get the kids to agree on a food I make sure that I can serve it anytime they ask.
- 1 c. couscous
- 12 chicken strips thawed
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato,diced
- feta cheese
- Italian dressing
- Prepare couscous according to directions
- While couscous is cooking marinade chicken strips in italian dressing, just enough to coat all of them.
- When couscous is ready put in serving dishes, add chicken, pepper and tomato
- Sprinkle on feta cheese as desired
By adding the Tyson grilled and ready chicken strips, I have a healthy and delicious protein filled meal. They are fully cooked so they are ready to eat once thawed, think wraps, salads, kabobs, you name it and these make meal time so convenient.
For as long as I can remember I have been a fan of really robust flavored Italian dressing. I like that taste of “wooo”, a nice herb loaded dressing. Wish-bone has no added high fructose corn syrup, which is something that I try to help my family avoid.
Looking for more inspiration? Find your next salad meal with Wish-Bone and Tyson. Saving has never been easier with in store coupons.
- Tyson® coupons will be placed on Wishbone® Italian Dressing bottles – “Save $.75 on ANY ONE (1) Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken.”
- Wish-Bone® coupons will be placed on Tyson® Frozen & Refrigerated Grilled & Ready products – , “Save $.75 on ANY ONE (1) Wish-Bone Salad Dressing.”
How will you dress up a salad?