This is a sponsored post with 5-Hour ENERGY. I was provided with samples and information, however all opinions are my own and honest.
I’m an on the go busy mom, girlfriend and business woman. There are not enough hours in the day to get everything I need done but I have to find a way to do it and sometimes I need a little extra help from 5-hour ENERGY®.
Right now 5-hour ENERGY is holding a Yummification contest. You could win a share of $100,000 for your video of the best 5-hour ENERGY creation you can make.
Here’s the how to:
- Drink creations must follow the approved/non-approved ingredients guidelines (i.e. no caffeinated beverages or alcohol)
- To enter visit www.5houryummification.com and follow the rules provided or enter through the Facebook page
One grand prize winner will receive $50,000, and the following prizes will also be awarded:
o Second Prize (1): Thirty Thousand Dollars ($30,000)
o Third Prize (1): Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000)
o Fourth Prizes (10): One Thousand Dollars ($1,000)
- You must enter by August 19th! No purchase necessary. US residents only. 18 years and up
To give you some inspiration here is my version of an Apple Pie Drink recipe with 5-hour ENERGY Sour Apple. Warning, this drink is AMAZING and it can trick you into thinking you’re actually drinking an Apple Pie, but without all the extra calories.
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 7-10 ice cubes
- 12 oz. Apple juice
- 1 5-Hour ENERGY Sour Apple
- Place ice in glass
- Add nutmeg and cinnamon sugar
- Pour Apple Juice and shake
- Add 5-Hour ENERGY Sour Apple shot and shake again.
And now for a giveaway, one winner will receive a variety of 5-Hour ENERGY drinks and a $25 Visa gift card! Good luck.