30 Days Of Me
This is a blogging series for 30 days with things about me, a way for new followers to get to know me. If you want to participate on your blog just give a link back here and leave your comment in a post below!
1. After I took this picture I noticed that I had really started breaking out with some sort of allergic reaction: all that redness is my skin freaking the F out.
2. I am fully supporting my family with my blogging business now and it’s going pretty well.
3. I used to play trumpet and flute in elementary band, then I switched to playing flute throughout middle school.
4. I don’t drive in the winter, I’m terrified of snow in New York.
5. I am the worst person ever at organizing anything that isn’t work.
6. I can give very compelling essay’s with less than an hour to prepare, writing is a gift under pressure.
8. I love the taste of plain water.
9. I make an amazing oatmeal in a jar recipe
10. I constantly have over 2000 emails to go through daily.
11. I have not been to a concert in over a year, I need to get back to that!
12. I have 4 tattoos
13. My grandmother had a pink house!
14. I would rather stay inside than be in a crowded place.
15. I’m attempting to grow my hair out to my lower back.
Want to do one? Create your own list of 15 things about you on your blog and leave a link back to me, then comment with your post below. Or share your Day 1 post on social media with the hashtag #30DaysOfMe . I’ll be looking for them!