Affiliate links included I earn a small portion when you make a purchase
Thanksgiving Books to Read With Children
Now that Halloween is behind us, Korey is excited for Thanksgiving. He is saying that he loves turkey, but every year he always comes up with a yuck when we ask him to eat it. His sensory and Autism issues never seem to surprise us. One thing I know he really does love is Thanksgiving books!
I am so happy that I am raising a reader. He loves bringing me books and we go back and forth with the pages, for 4 years old he is really impressing me on the words that he can read!
In class they are talking about what they are thankful for and they are going to eat some mashed potatoes next week, which will make Korey so happy. This kid loves mashed potatoes like you wouldn’t believe. Now for some Thanksgiving reading for children.
- The Berenstain Bears Thanksgiving Blessings
- The Night Before Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Is for Giving Thanks
- The Story of the Pilgrims
- The Thanksgiving Story
- Thanks for Thanksgiving
- Pinkalicious: Thanksgiving Helper
- The Pilgrims’ First Thanksgiving
- Cranberry Thanksgiving
- The Autumn Visitors
- Squanto’s Journey: The Story of the First Thanksgiving
- ‘Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving
- One Little, Two Little, Three Little Pilgrims
- Amelia Bedelia Talks Turkey
- A Turkey for Thanksgiving
- Fancy Nancy: Our Thanksgiving Banquet
- The Berenstain Bears: Thanksgiving All Around
- I Spy Thanksgiving
- A Plump And Perky Turkey
- The Best Thanksgiving Ever!
- It’s Thanksgiving!
- Arthur’s Thanksgiving
- Run, Turkey, Run!
- Franklin’s Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Is Here!
- Scooby-Doo and the Thanksgiving Terror
- Katie Saves Thanksgiving (Katie Woo)
Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving book you read with your kids?
FREE 3 healthy fruits for weightloss
Subscribe for healthy food updates and get this 6 page e-book on healthy fruits to eat for free!