25 Fall Recipes Using Apple Cider
I love the taste of apple cider in the fall. However, sometimes we buy a bit too much and we need to find a way to use it. I had no idea there were so many recipes using apple cider as an ingredient.
From donuts to cookies, to bringing apple cider to your dinner recipes, I have found some wonderful inspiration to use the drink in a fall recipe.
1. Apple Cider Glazed Donuts | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
2. Cider Pork Chops | Dining With Alice
3. Cider Snaps | Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
4. Apple Cider Martini | Cooking on the Front Burners
5. Apple Cider Roasted Chicken With Butternut Squash | The Lemon Bowl
6. Apple Pecan Bundt Cake With Apple Cider Glaze | In the Kitchen With Jenny
7. Apple Cider Smoothie | Dizzy Busy and Hungry
8. Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies | Bubbly Nature Creations
9. Apple Cider Margarita | Krystal’s Kitsch
10. Apple Cider Cheesecake With Brown Butter Apple Compote | Plating Pixels
11. Apple Cider Pound Cake With Caramel Glaze | Amanda’s Cookin’
12. Asian Chicken Salad With Apple Cider Vinaigrette | Wok and Skillet
13. Brown Sugar Apple Upside Down Cake With Apple Cider Caramel | Milk and Honey
14. Apple Cider Barbecue Pulled Pork | Self Proclaimed Foodie
15. Apple Cider and Ginger Beer Cocktails | Floating Kitchen
16. Raspberry Apple Cider Jelly | First Look Then Cook
17. White Wine Apple Cider Sangria | Honey and Birch
18. Butternut Cider Chili | Phoebe’s Pure Food
19. Sour Ice Cream With Apple Cider Syrup | Floating Kitchen
20. Apple Cider Pancakes | Vivian Tang
21. Sparkling Apple Cider Float | Hot Eats and Cool Reads
22. Apple Cider Muffins | It Bakes Me Happy
23. Apple Cider Coleslaw | Go Go Go Gourmet
24. Apple Cider Milkshakes | Busy at Home
25. Apple Cider Doughnuts With Salted Caramel | 52 Kitchen Adventures
Which one of these recipes is your favorite? I’m interested in trying the recipes using pork! Have you ever used apple cider in a recipe?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email. Free fitness tracker to help stick to your healthy routine.