25 Cute and Creative Egg Carton Crafts
Reusing items is important to me. I don’t like useless trash, so if something can get a few uses before it gets tossed then all the better! Like these egg carton crafts, a wonderful way to do art with the kids while still doing some upcycling with items you have around the house.
1. Egg Carton Mini Copters from The Craft Train. These are so impressive! If you have a playdate I think your mom friend would love to make these with you.
2. Ice Cream Cones from In the Playroom
3. Egg Carton Flower Art from Mod Podge Rocks
4. Raft Craft from MollyMoo
5. Whale Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
6. Dragonfly Craft from Crafty Morning
7. Egg Carton Jellyfish from Crafts by Amanda. These are super adorable and allow for some fine motor skills if you let the little one string the beads.
8. Egg Carton Tree Craft from Glued to My Crafts
9. Egg Carton Triceratops from Still Playing School
10. Egg Carton Creatures from Creative Green Living
11. Flower Crown from Hello, Wonderful
12. Toy Camera from Let’s Do Something Crafty
13. Ocean In an Egg Carton from The Imagination Tree
14. Treasure Box from Red Ted Art
15. Egg Carton Sea Life from Fantastic Fun and Learning
16. Egg Carton Snake from Kid Spot
17. Penguin Craft from A Patchwork Life
18. Egg Carton Insects from Pink Stripey Socks
19. Camel Craft from She Knows
20. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from Sugar Aunts. You know that I love a good TMNT craft! Check out this one, I’m sure kiddos would love it.
21. Egg Carton Crab from Family Crafts
22. Hungry Caterpillar from Crafty Morning
23. Egg Box Panda from A Patchwork Life
24. Turtle Craft from National Wildlife Federation
25. Ant Craft from Teach Love Grow
Do you have any fun crafts you like to do with egg cartons? Share a link or tell me below in the comments!
FREE 3 healthy fruits for weightloss
Subscribe for healthy food updates and get this 6 page e-book on healthy fruits to eat for free!