15 Unique Recipes with Spinach You Have to Try
The love I have for spinach is something strong, and I’m the only one in the house that will eat it. Although I do sneak it into the kids smoothies and juices, just keep that between us.
When you like spinach as much as I do, you need to find different ways to cook it. Sauteed and steamed just get boring after awhile. That’s why I would like to share with you these 15 unique recipes with spinach that I would love for one of you to come and make for me.
All kidding aside there are some great benefits to spinach.
What is in spinach
This low calories and high nutrient valued food is delicious and ready to eat. Instead of using lettuce you can switch it out for raw baby spinach and enjoy as is. It’s a heart healthy food filled with protein, phosphorus, vitamin E, zinc, and dietary fiber.
Spinach protects against eye diseases, helps to keep your brain healthy and has anti-inflammatory ingredients. How could you not love a food that helps you like that?
1. Spinach Rice Appetizer Balls | Source: Wondermom Wannabe
2. Bacon Potato & Bacon Spinach | Source: Drugstore Divas
3. Slow Cooker Spinach & Feta Quiche | Source: Simply Stacie
4. Skinny Spinach Mac and Cheese | Source: The Daily Meal
5. Spanikopita (Spinach Pie) | Source: Drugstore Divas
6. Spanakopita – Spinach Feta Pie | Source: Organized 31
7. Coconut Mango Prawns | Source: Lavende and Lemonade
8. Spinach and Feta Casserole with Brown Rice and Parmesan | Source: Kalyn’s Kitchen
9. Pizza Chicken (With Spinach) | Source: Just 2 Sisters
10. Paleo Chicken Soup | Sources: Confessions of an Overworked Mom
11. Spinach & Cheese Egg Muffins | Source: Simply Stacie
12. Turkey And Egg Cups (With Spinach) | Source: Drugstore Divas
13. Sauteed Zucchini Recipe with Spinach and Basil Pesto | Source: Kalyn’s Kitchen
14. Spinach Mushroom Quiche | Source: Simply Stacie
15. Chicken Quesadillas (With Spinach) | Source: Just 2 Sisters