15 Cow Crafts for Kids: Keep Them Moo-ving
It’s time to get crafty with a cow themed roundup of some of the best cow crafts that the blogosphere has to offer. There are several hands on crafts that you can teach to your preschool class or something fun to do with a daycare. Being a working home mom, I find these fun with my kids when they are just saying they are soooo bored.
1. Farm Animal Cow Craft from Buggy and Buddy
2. Paper Plate Cow Mask from ABC Creative Learning (A craft surrouding one of my favorite books to read to the kids. It’s always fun to hear them recite the animal noises.)
3. Foam Cup Cow from Kids Activities Blog
4. C is for Cow Shapes Craft from Fantastic Fun and Learning
5. Paper Plate Cow from Housing a Forest
6. Cardboard Tube Cow from Crafts by Amanda (One of my favorite things to use up that we always have on hand are cardboard tubes!)
7. Footprint Cow from A latte With Ott, A
8. Handprint Cow from Fun Handprint Art
9. Cow Hat from Nashville Parent
10. Recycled Golf Ball Cow Craft (Great craft for older kids!) from Craft Klatch
11. Easy Cow Bookmark from Thrifty Fun
12. Hey, Diddle Diddle Craft from All Kids Network (The kids will be requesting to hear that song a lot more after this craft)
13. Rorschach Cow Painting from Play Learn Love
14. Cow Ring Toss from Adventures in Craftiness (A friendly game of toss with a cow theme!)
15. Cow Door Hanger from Busy Bee Kids Crafts
Do you have any favorite cow crafts?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email. Free fitness tracker to help stick to your healthy routine.